I am not a huge stew fan, but this I love! Shera brought it over to me for dinner one night and I loved it so much, that I requested it for our next lunch party. I hope I didn't burn you out on stew, Shera!
I will have to post a picture next time I make this. I never remember to photograh my food when I make it.
2 Tbsp. flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Combine in a zip lock bag, then add 1 lb. stew meat and shake to combine. Brown meat in 2 Tbsp. oil then add:
2 cans condensed tomato soup
2 cans water
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp thyme
3 beef boullion cubes
1/2 chopped medium onion
2 bay leaves
Simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours then add:
5 large potatoes, cubed
3 carrots, chopped
Simmer for 30-45 minutes more.
Remove bay leaves and serve!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment