I have had this recipe in my binder for a long time, so I have no clue where I got it from.
Combine the following in a crockpot:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I always cook with thighs instead of breasts)
1 jar four cheese alfredo sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 pkg real bacon pieces (I couldn't find a pkg, so I bought a jar of real bacon pieces in the salad dressing section instead)
1 pkg fresh sliced mushroom (looking at the picture, I think I forgot those!)
1/2 pkg dry Italian Dressing mix
1 cup cubed swiss cheese
1/4 stick of butter, melted
Salt and pepper
Cook on low 6-7 hours, shredding the chicken breasts about 1 hour before finished cooking.
Serve over bow tie pasta (as you can see we didn't have bow tie, so we used shell instead)
This was really good and made the house smell so yummy all day. It was really good leftovers the next day too. I just stored the chicken mixture seperate from the pasta in the refridgerator.
No comments:
Post a Comment