Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sinful Bread


I got this one from The Sisters Cafe . It's another food blog written by sisters and they always have awesome recipes. I modified the recipe a bit, it says to put the mixture on French bread but all I had was garlic bread. I left out the minced onion cause it seemed like all the garlic on the bread AND minced onion would just be too much. It turned out good, but I still would like to try it as the original recipe reads. I made this a few weeks ago while Janae was visiting and she must have liked it cause she called me later to get the recipe. This is one I think we'll definately be having again sometime soon.

Sinful Bread

2 loaves french bread
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fresh
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup minced onion

Combine ingredients. Split french bread horizontally, spread mixture and sprinkle with paprika (if desired). Broil to crisp up. Enough for 2 loaves of french bread.

1 comment:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

We made it on french bread, and it was yummy!! It was even good reheated the next day. Makes a regular bowl of soup look like I spent a lot more time on it.