Monday, February 15, 2010

Cilantro Lime Rice

Have I mentioned that I love Cafe Rio?  I am always searching for recipes that taste like Cafe Rio food and are easy to make.  I found this recipe for cilantro lime rice that tastes just like Cafe Rio's and is sooooo good.  Justin and I were huge fans of this one and we will definitely make it again!  I can"t get my computer to read my SD card so I will put up a picture later.

Source:  http://www.desktopcookbook.com/

Cilantro Lime Rice

- 4 tbls butter

- 2 1/2 cups rice

- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth

- 1 1/2 tsp salt

- juice of 4 small limes or 4 tbls lime juice

- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro

- 1/2 tsp cumin

Mix all in rice cooker or pot until done. I don't have a rice cooker so I made it in a pan on the stove.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have a recipe for Cafe Rio Pork. Mike loves it! I'll have to pull it out and make it sometime soon. It's pretty dang good.