Here is my absolute favorite pasta salad recipe. It’s my go-to recipe for any gathering, pot luck dinners, BBQs and today’s event, a bridal shower. It’s always a hit and I never have leftovers. I look at the ingredients and think they seem a little odd together, but believe me it works. And it’s so much better the next day so I always make it the night before. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
Pasta Salad
1 3/4 cups farfalle pasta
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
2 cups diced ham
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente.
Drain.In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, black pepper, dill weed and salt.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, grapes, ham, onions and cheese. Toss with the dressing. Cover and chill overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
2 comments:
That looks sooo good. Right up my alley. I will be trying this one soon! You are quite the talented food photographer by the way.
That does look really good. I love pasta salad.
Post a Comment