Sunday, February 28, 2010

B.L.T. Pizza



This picture just doesn't do it justice. This is my favorite pizza to make and it's so easy. I always use the pre cooked Bobolli pizza crusts. Have you tried them? They're surprisingly good. I don't really have measurements since I just throw it all on there so just eye ball it and go with what looks right. I guessed the best I could.


B.L.T. Pizza

Bobolli Pizza Crust (or your favorite pizza crust)
1/4 cup Alfredo sauce (Clasico is my favorite brand)
1/2 cup crumbled bacon
1/2 cup diced tomatoes (divided)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 Tbls ranch dressing

Spread alfredo sauce over pre-cooked pizza crust. Sprinkle bacon, 1/4 cup tomatoes and cheese on top of sauce. Bake at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. In small bowl mix remaining tomatoes, lettuce and ranch dressing. Spoon over top of cooked pizza slices. So good!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am definitely serving this at my next lunch party!